A journey of nature, relaxation and hospitality to discover the beauty of two of the most impressive and characteristic peaks of the Tuscan Sub-Apennines.
Two days completely car-free along beautiful circular routes, starting on foot from a characteristic B&B set in the heart of the ancient village of Stazzema.
- The first day we will reach the most famous peak of the Apuane which continues to amaze thousands of visitors: Mount Forato. Its peculiar hole seems to be made by a divine hand, an eye that benevolently overlooks the surrounding valley from the Tyrrhenian Sea to Garfagnana (duration of the hike about 7-8 hours).
- The second day we'll reach the Procinto's girdle, the "mysterious" mountain isolated from the other peaks that seems to take on a human form. Mount Procinto with its square shape represents in fact one of the most fascinating rock formations of the Apuan Alps (duration of the hike about 6 hours).
- the price is for one person (minimum 2 people)
Technical organization Tour operator: Tuscany Outdoor/Toscana by Bike
Nature and Hiking guide: Claudia Tommasi
Salita della Vite, 34, 55040 Stazzema LU, Italia
Vom 01 Mai 2021 bis 31 Oktober 2021
Tel.: +39 320 77 36 598 or +39 340 25 30 227
- Two-nights stay in a double room
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 traditional dinners (starter, first or second course, dessert, water and coffee)
- 2 packed lunches
- Guided hike on Mount Forato with a local environmental guide recognized by the Tuscany region
- Guided excursion on the Procinto girdle with an environmental guide of the place recognized by the region Tuscany
- Single supplement
- Everything not included in "Prices include"
Stornierungsbedingungen und No-Show
At the time of booking is required a deposit of 30%. It is possible to cancel free of charge up to 15 days before the date of arrival with the return of the deposit. In case of closure due to Covid of the area of arrival or departure, or need for quarantine period is expected to return the deposit or use it for another stay, even in the range of 15 days.
Always Allways - Tuscany Outdoor