Two-day excursion into nature among swamps, beaches, caves and ancient towers
The undisputed protagonist of this journey is the wild nature of Southern Tuscany made of forests of cork oaks, a dense Mediterranean scrub and swamps at the mouth of the river Ombrone. We will reach the famous dunes of Uccellina, where flora and fauna express unique spectacles in every season.
This land has given birth to a number of stories, and we will enjoy legends about caves and castles, sea and woods, the sun and the moon... that will accompany us during the magical nights.
- The first day will be dedicated mainly to the element of water and its creatures. We will cross swampy areas rich in history and beautiful birds, and we will walk along the mouth of the river. We will then cross a vital pine forest and long uncontaminated beaches of a natural reserve, to arrive at the beautiful cove where we will enjoy the sunset. At night we will admire the stars as they dive into the sea, and we will fall asleep surrounded by the sounds of the pristine nature of Maremma
- The second day is dedicated to the Uccellina mountains with its caves, and to the stories of the men who watched the sea from these places. We will visit the Abbey of San Rabano and the tower of the "beautiful Marsilia".
- The indicated price is for 1 person (min 2 people)
- We believe that this marvelous region deserves to be savored at its own pace, leaving it time to surprise us; therefore, this and every one of our proposals are fully customizable. Thanks to our experience and our knowledge of the territory we will build your personal itinerary following your desires and adapting it to your needs.
Technical organization Tour operator: Tuscany Outdoor/Tuscany by Bike
Nature and Hiking guide: Michele Lopez
Via dello Squalo, 110, 58100 Grosseto GR, Italia
Vom 01 Mai 2021 bis 30 November 2021
Tel.: +39 320 77 36 598 or +39 340 25 30 227
- 2 nights stay
- Treatment room and breakfast
- 2 light lunch or picnic
- 2 dinners in restaurant
- Environmental guide of Tuscany region during the whole trip
- Basic insurance
- Anything not expressly mentioned under "Prices include"
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stornierungsbedingungen und No-Show
At the time of booking a deposit of 30% of the total amount will be required. It is possible to cancel free of charge up to 30 days before the date of arrival with the return of the deposit. From 30 to 15 days 50% penalty. Less than 15 days: penalty equal to 100% of the total amount.
Always Allways - Tuscany Outdoor