Get lost in Florence to get a closer look at the one of the most charming cities in the world and enjoy traditional Tuscan cuisine
Take your time to explore Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, and one of the most charming cities in the world. It has been ranked as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, owing in part to its artistic and architectural heritage.
Florence is also ranked among the fashion capitals of the world, where Gucci and Ferragamo moved their first steps.
Surrounded by the iconic Tuscan rolling hills, dotted with vineyards and olive groves, Florence is also a paradise for foodies and wine fanatics.
You will stay in a small 4-star hotel in the very heart of Florence, and you can choose from activities and tours that we offer, such as a market tour and cooking class, a food walking tour nearby, a visit to museums such as Uffizi Gallery / Accademia Gallery or even perfume master class. You can fully enjoy this marvelous city.
Price per person in a double room, any extras should be requested additionally.
Please contact us for a customizable offer based on your interests and needs.
Prices starting from
From 24 November 2022 to 31 October 2023
- 2 nights stay in a 4-star hotel in the historic centre of Florence
- Dinner in a local trattoria on the first evening
- Tours and activities as indicated in the program
Please note that the final price will depend on the activities and tour you chose from the options offered.
- City Tax is not included in the price (if applied, to be paid at the hotel)
- Transfer service not included, available on request
- Rental car available on request
- Tours, visits, tastings and meals not mentioned by the program could be requested separately.
- Arrival Florence on your own, check-in in the hotel
- Dinner in a small trattoria in the city centre
- Activities on your choice between a market tour and cooking class, a food walking tour or a visit of Uffizi Gallery / Accademia Gallery
- Check out from the hotel
- Visit of Chianti wine region in a small group
- End of the experience
Cancellation and no-show policies
- Cancellations arriving within 7 days before arrival: 100% refund
- No refund provided for cancellations arriving 7 days before arrival
- Please note that some entrance tickets once confirmed become non-refundable
Read the cancellation policieshttps://aurea-travel.com/
via Monte Sabotino 84