A journey full of emotions and sensations, through the typical dunes and pine forest of the tuscan coast, starting from the Ancient Tower of Campiglia
This will be a mythical coastal walk, starting from the Ancient Tower of Campiglia to the end of the Gulf of Baratti, we will be accompanied by the intense scent of the Mediterranean scrub.
Crossing easy paths immersed in the scrubland typical of the area, we will admire enchanting coastal views, we will continue plowing through dunes and walking between the pine forest and the shoreline until we reach the old Lighthouse of Baratti also retracing a bit of local history. Our destination is planned at one of the most enchanting spots in the Gulf in the stunning location of Baratti beach, where at sunset we will pause for a yoga practice class, an experience led by a licensed teacher.
Back under a starry sky, we will return to our starting point illuminated by torchlight for an incredible experience.
The highlights we will visit in this proposal:
- The Campiglia Tower
- The beach and the dunes
- The Baratti Gulf
- Yoga practice with licensed teacher
- The return at night
The tour will take place on Sunday, September 11 at 4:30 pm.
La Torraccia, Strada Provinciale della Principessa, San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Sunday 11 september 2022
Tel.: +39 3480359096
- Yoga practice with licensed and certified Iyengar Yoga teacher
- Assistance of legally licensed environmental hiking guide in accordance with L.04/2013 and L.R. 86/2016
- RCT policy: does not cover accidental injury damage derived by way of non-exhaustive example only; trips, slips or falls from overcoming obstacles
Anything not included under "Prices include"
- Lenght: 10 kilometers
- Difficulty: easy
- Height difference: 50 meters positive
- Route type: nature and beach interests
- Yoga practice
- Dogs allowed: yes
- The tour will be conducted upon reaching a minimum of eight individual participants or private group
- What to bring: packed lunch, water 1 liter each, mandatory waterproof hiking or trail shoes, long pants, layered clothing (micro fleece, windproof, shell or k-way), flashlight, cap, mat, backpack and battery charger.
Cancellation and no-show policies
The guide reserves the right to make changes to the hike to ensure the safety of the group or to cancel the hike in case of bad weather and/or warning
Read the cancellation policieshttps://landscapewalkingtours.com/termini-e-condizioni/
Landscape Walking Tours
Via Tommaso Cortesi, 8
Tel: +39 348/0359096