One day escursion to discover the Chianti region and the Castle of Brolio with final wine tasting in our selected winery
Daily bike excursion to ride surrounded by a unique landscapes: gentle hills covered by vineyards and olive groves, small stone villages and farm houses.
We'll start the tour in the hearth of Chianti Classico, only 20 minutes from Siena. We will reach the Castle of Brolio owned by the Ricasoli family since 1141, and the small villages of Villa a Sesta.
A visit to a Chianti Classico producer cellar is included with a final tasting of 3 wines.
Upon request, it is possible to add a lunch in a typical tuscan restaurant or some appetizers during the wine tasting.
Prices per person:
- 2 people: €170.00
- 3 people: €145.00
- from 4 to 6 people: €130.00
- 7/8 people: €120.00
- Over 8 people: prices on request
Prices starting from
Via delle Fonti, 1, Pianella, SI, Italia
From 13 December 2022 to 31 December 2023
- English speaking guide
- Trekking bike with helmet and water
- Wine tour and tasting in a Chianti winery
- Delivery of the bikes to the starting point
- Electric bike (e-bike): + 20 € per person
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Cold cuts during the wine tasting: + 20 € per person
- Van support
- Visit to the Brolio Castle gardens
- Pick-up e drop off in hotel
- Guide in spanish, french or german language
- Meeting at 9.15am in Pianella, parking Via Delle Fonti, 1. In case of pick-up in Siena, the meeting is at 9.00am.
- 11.00am -11.30am wine tasting in Chianti Classico winery, possibility of a plate of cold cuts and cheeses with an extra price.
- Back to the starting point at 3.00pm.
Cancellation and no-show policies
- Cancellation 72 h before the date of the tour: free of charge
- 48 h before the date of the tour: -50%
- 24 h before the tour or no show: -100%
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.bike-tour-tuscany.com/terms-and-conditions
Anima Toscana SRL
VIALE VITTORIO EMANUELE II, 67
Tel: +39 3288264014