A unique naturalistic experience, pedaling on gravel and paved roads, surrounded by the magnificent landscapes of the Crete Senesi.
The tour departing from Buonconvento includes the passage from San Giovanni d'Asso and Chiusure, until you reach the Abbey of Monte Oliveto, in a suggestive position in the middle of the Accona desert.
Monte Oliveto is one of the most important religious sites in Tuscany for territorial and historical importance.
The tour includes lunch in a local restaurant not so far from the abbey.
Prices per person:
- 2 people: €180.00
- 3 people: €150.00
- from 4 to 6 people: €130.00
- 7/8 people: €120.00
- Over 8 people: prices on request
Prices starting from
Coop, Via di Bibbiano, Buonconvento, SI, Italia
From 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023
- English speaking guide
- Trekking bike with helmet and water
- Lunch in local restaurant, wine not included
- Delivery of the bikes to the starting point
- Electric bike (e-bike): + 20 € per person
- Van support
- Pick-up e drop off in hotel
- Guide in spanish, french or german language
- Meeting time at 9.45am in Buonconvento at Coop supermarket parking. The tour continue toward Pieve a Salti and San Giovanni d'Asso
- 12.30pm/1.00pm: lunch in a typical Tuscany restaurant
- 3.00pm: back at starting meeting point in Buonconvento
Cancellation and no-show policies
- Cancellation 72 h before the date of the tour: free of charge
- 48 h before the date of the tour: -50%
- 24 h before the tour or no show: -100%
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.bike-tour-tuscany.com/terms-and-conditions
Anima Toscana SRL
VIALE VITTORIO EMANUELE II, 67
Tel: +39 3288264014