The first day will be dedicated to Volterra: we will discover the city of alabaster with a guided tour and we will take a walk of about 2 km outside the historic center to discover the Balze, a fascinating landscape characterized by cliffs of rock formed after centuries of natural erosion.
The second day we will reach San Gimignano, the medieval Manhattan, riding an electric bike, along one of the most evocative panoramas of Tuscany. We will have some free time to visit the city and a light lunch before heading back to Volterra... obviously by bike!
The price is calculated for a minimum of 4 people
Prices starting from
Volterra, PI, Italia
From 24 November 2020 to 31 December 2021
Tel.: +39 0588 86099
- 1 night in Volterra Hotel*** BB
- 1 apericena
- 1 brunch in San Gimignano city centre
- 1 half day guided urban trekking in Volterra
- 1 full day guided E-bike tour to San Gimignano and back to Volterra
- Transport, supplements, extra, tips and all that is not specified in “The price includes”
- Volterra, a heaven of Etruscan, Roman, Medieval and Renaissance art, which dominates the Cecina Valley, 550 metres above sea level: we'll stop by Piazza dei Priori, Piazza S. Giovanni, the Roman Theatre and Etruscan Gate.
Then, a 2 km walk outside the historical center will take us to the Balze cliffs, a unique point of view over the rolling hills and the amazing landscapes of Volterra.
- h. 19:30 – “Apericena” with locals
- stay in a B&B
- h 9:00 departure for San Gimignano, by e-bike along a typical tuscan scenic road
- h 11:30 arrival in San Gimignano: the urban structure and the civil and the religious buildings, almost intact, preserve the medieval atmosphere
- Free time
- h 13:00 Brunch
- h 15:30 return to Volterra by E-bike
Cancellation and no-show policies
Read the cancellation policieshttps://volterratur.it/en/discover-volterra-and-san-gimignano-by-ebike/
Consorzio Turistico Volterra Valdicecina scrl
P.IVA: 0130834 050 2
via franceschini, 34
Tel: 0588 86099