One-day excursion in the southern area of Apuane, a day to stay in contact with the nature that characterizes the Garfagnana mountains.
The climb goes through woods and panoramic passes until reaching a wild gorge to be climbed via ancient steps. The environment changes suddenly, the wood gives way to the large prairies which in May are covered with millions of white daffodils.
At the peak, the view is wonderful, from Garfagnana to the sea, from Apuan Alps to Apennines up to Tuscan hills.
Technical notes: Length 8 Km - Difference in height: 550mt+ - Duration of the excursion: 5h
The excursion is suitable for people with minimal physical preparation. The path is marked and without technical problems except a short slightly stretch exposed but easy to overcome.
Clothing and equipment: hiking shoes, layered hiking clothing, rain jacket, poles or sticks (optional), daily backpack, packed lunch, drinking water at least 1.5 litres, hat.
- 24 hours notice required
- Children pay like adults
- The price of the excursion decreases as the number of participants increases and, in case, it will be reimbursed to you the greater expense incurred
- If you are part of a group of at least 6 people, you can choose the date you prefer
- Recommended period: April-October
Price: 79,00€ per person (minimum 2 people)
Prices starting from
Palagnana, LU, Italia
Fabbriche di Vergemoli, LU, Italia
From 01 May 2023 to 15 October 2023
- Hiking guide during the whole itinerary
- Everything that is not expressly indicated in the "Prices include" section
- To reach the places to visit you need your own vehicle
Fabbriche di Vergemoli or Palagnana di Stazzema at 09.30
Garfagnana Experience by I Viaggi di Andrea
Piazza del Duomo, 6/7
Castelnuovo di Garfagnana