Visit the most characteristic towns and ancient villages and discover some amazing hidden gems
Explore with us the charming Maremma area, in southern Tuscany: a land rich in history, with traditions that have their roots in the Etruscan/Roman past and in the cultural richness of the Middle Ages.
We will visit suggestive corners, from the coast to the slopes of Monte Amiata, important Etruscan cities that cherish unbelievable finds, two renowned art gardens in the area, and more.
Here are the highlights of the program:
- First day:
Meeting at the train station and guided tour of Grosseto, with visit to the Cathedral and the Archaeological museum. Overnight stay in holiday farm.
- Second day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Maremma Regional Park. Visit to Capalbio and the Tarot Garden. Overnight stay in holiday farm.
- Third day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Maremma tufa area, including Pitigliano, Sovana and the local necropolis. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Fourth day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Guided visit to Massa Marittima and visit to the Mine’s Museum. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Fifth day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the Spoerri’s Garden, near Mount Amiata, and visit to Santa Fiora. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Sixth day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of Castiglione della Pescaia and the Diaccia Botrona natural park. Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight stay in hotel.
- Seventh day:
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time for an other walk in Grosseto.
Please download the brochure to read all the details!
Prices starting from
Viale Stati Uniti D'America, 122, Grosseto, GR, Italia
From 31 May 2021 to 01 June 2022
- Transfers from/to the train station
- Hotels, minivan transportations, overnight stay as described in the program
- 6 breakfasts, 1 dinner (drinks not included)
- Guided visits as described, entrance to archaeological sites and museums
- City tax, VAT
- All the lunches and the dinners we did not mention above
- Drinks, tips, insurances, personal expenses
- Extras and everything we did not mention as included
Cancellation and no-show policies
- 10% within 61 days before the tour
- 30% from 31 to 60 days before the tour
- 50% from 16 to 30 days before the tour
- 75% from 8 to 15 days before the tour
- 100% until 7 days before the tour
Oltre i Continenti di Emanuel Cerciello
Via Stati Uniti d'America 122