Guided tour of the historic center with the opportunity to stop and enjoy the most beautiful views, comfortably seated on your stool
If you want to discover the city of Florence, walk as little as possible, and enjoy a delicious ice cream, this is a brand-new experience designed for your needs!
We will tell you the history and traditions of the city of Florence.
We will explore the narrow streets of the medieval city, strolling among the Renaissance monuments and you will be able to enjoy these amazing places comfortably seated on your stool whenever you want.
We will also suggest our favorite ice-cream shop where you'll have the opportunity to taste a delicious artisan ice cream. It is said that Florence boasts the best ice cream in the world!
Piazza del Duomo, Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, FI, Italia
From 28 January 2021 to 28 February 2021
From 01 March 2021 to 31 October 2021
Tel.: 0039 055 218717
- Licensed tour guide
- Walking stool
- Ice cream
- Earphones to listen to the guide during the walk
Tutto quanto non espressamente riportato nella sezione "Prezzo incluso"
Florence Cathedral, central door
Meeting point in front of the central door of the Florence Cathedral.
The tour will take place in the old part of town, stopping at the following locations:
- The Religious Center: Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, Duomo, Dome
- The Medieval Area: Dante Alighieri's House and Church, the Guelfi and Ghibelline Tower Houses
- Roman and nineteenth-century Florence: Piazza della Repubblica
- The Political Center: Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, the David and the Biancone (Fountain of Neptune), la Loggia dei Lanzi and its statues (The Rape of the Sabines, Hercules and the Centaur of Giambologna, the Perseus of Benvenuto Cellini)
- Uffizi Gallery
- Ponte Vecchio
Cancellation and no-show policies
Per cancellazioni entro 48 ore prima dell'inizio del tour, il 30% della quota è dovuto all'organizzatore; nessun rimborso possibile per cancellazioni tardive, ritardi, no-show, abbandono del tour o perdita del rapporto con la guida. Le cancellazioni devono essere comunicate solo in forma scritta tramite e-mail a: email@example.com
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.madeoftuscany.it/florence-tourist-guide/
Made of Tuscany di Susanna Mantovani
Via Degli Alfani 23 R