E-bike tour of 3 days across the Chianti area, to discover ancient villages and castles
For centuries in struggle from 1200 until almost 1600, the two cities divided by only 70 kilometers have given life to one of the most beautiful cultural landscapes in the world. The secular conflict has not brought devastation but beauty. The land was cultivated, olive trees and vineyards were planted, wonderful castles and villages were built together with works of genius that changed the destiny of Europe forever.
An authentic and exciting e-bike tour that will start from Ponte Vecchio in Florence and will take us to the heart of Siena, like ancient merchants. We will ride through the rolling hills of Chianti, away from traffic, on white roads in the midst of vineyards and forests of oak trees. We will be enchanted by the charm of villages and historic castles: Volpaia, Brolio, Fonterutoli, Badia a Coltibuono are some of our destinations. An intense journey to rediscover the value of slowness and the authentic and genuine food.
We will visit unusual places, out of the traditional tourism crossing roads. We will stop at wineries to taste the famous wines of these lands and abandon ourselves in the landscapes and skies of a magical Tuscany.
- The price is for 1 person (min. 4 people)
- We believe that this region deserves to be savored at its own pace; therefore, every one of our proposals are fully customizable. Strengthened by our experience and knowledge of the territory we will build together with you your personal itinerary following your desires
Technical organization Tour operator: Tuscany Outdoor/Toscana by Bike
Professional interpretive nature guide: Michele Lopez
Prices starting from
Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI, Italia
From 01 May 2021 to 14 November 2021
Tel.: +39 320 77 36 590 or +39 340 25 30 227
- 3 nights accommodation in double room in characteristic and valuable structures
- 3 breakfast
- 3 light lunches or picnics
- 3 dinners in restaurant
- luggage transport during the trip
- Tuscany region environmental guide/motobike guide during the whole trip
- technical assistance with Van and mechanic
- MTB e-bike rental
- wine tasting
- basic insurance
- Single supplement
- Tourist tax
- Possibility of airport pickup with NCC car
- Anything not expressly mentioned in "Prices include"
Write to email@example.com for more detailed informations
Cancellation and no-show policies
At the time of booking a deposit of 30% of the total amount will be required. It is possible to cancel free of charge up to 30 days before the date of arrival with the return of the deposit. From 30 to 15 days 50% penalty. Less than 15 days: penalty equal to 100% of the total amount. In case of closure due to Covid of the area of arrival or departure, or if it becomes necessary a period of quarantine is expected to return the deposit or use it for another stay, even in the range of 30 days.
Always Allways - Tuscany Outdoor