Discover the pleasure of a slow travel in the land of wellbeing, among historical villages and typical flavors
A green trip in the Tuscan landscape means freedom: freedom of movement, freedom to follow your own pace focusing on every detail of the landscape, freedom to stop in front of the panorama and take the time to admire it, photograph it and experience it.
The bike holiday on the hills of Valdichiana Senese and Val d’Orcia combines physical activity and relax. You will discover a pristine territory thanks to a local tour leader.
During the trip you will stop in the wineries and farmhouse for a tasting of local products and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. You will really taste the Tuscan hospitality and you will get in tune with its values of authenticity and simplicity.
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 8
- Price is per person
- At the check-out the Agriturismo will charge Tourist Tax, not included in the price, if applied.
- Bike tours will be guided by a “tour leader”
- Shuttle service is included where it is specified.
- Tourist tax not included to be paid at the moment of check out, where it's foreseen by the municipality.
Montepulciano, SI, Italia
From 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2022
- 4 nights in agriturismo
- Wine tasting tour of historic cellars of Montepulciano
- Bike tour on Vino Nobile path with guide and return via shuttle service
- Bike tour on Barlettaia path with guide and return via shuttle service
- Tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and tasting of local products in a winery.
- Snack with local products in the organic farm in Val d’Orcia.
- Bike rental and shuttle service
Arrival and check-in
Bike tour on the Vino Nobile path (about 18,5 km – elevation gain 270 m) with departure from Piazza Sant’Agnese (Montepulciano) and arrival to Nature Reserve of Lake Montepulciano. During the path you will visit a winery of Montepulciano and taste Vino Nobile. Return via shuttle service.
Bike tour on the Barlettaia path (about 20 km – elevation gain 250 m) with departure from San Biagio Temple (Montepulciano) and arrival to an organic farm in Val d’orcia. Here you will taste local products and visit the farm. Return via shuttle service.
Tour of historical cellars of Montepulciano with wine tasting of Rosso di Montepulciano e Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
Check out and departure.
Cancellation and no-show policies
Cancellations arriving within 7 days before arrival: 100% refundCancellations arriving later than 7 days before arrival: 50% refund of the balance.No refund provided for cancellations arriving after 24 hours of arrival.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.valdichianaliving.it/en/offers/couples-or-friends-slow-holiday-in-the-tuscan-countryside
Piazza Grande, 7