A relaxing tour between nature and fun, discovering enchanting and unspoilt landscapes and villages steeped in history
The lakes of Garfagnana paint enchanting landscapes, thanks to the extraordinary richness of the ecosystems that have formed over millennia and the great development of different animal and plant species. The small lakes, that we will discover during our tour, are the destination of exciting excursions, each one representing a microcosm to be explored, by following our own instinct and passion.
Surrounded by green mountains and enchanting hills, these natural places today, more than in the past, certainly have something to offer for everyone and, with their marvelous landscapes, leave the visitors enchanted.
Here is a summary of the package program:
- Day 1: Arrival in the morning and accommodation in the agreed facility. Lunch box, walk to the Pontecosi lake, visit a dairy for the experience "From the stable to the table" and dinner/tasting in a typical Garfagnana restaurant.
- Day 2: Visit the uninhabited village of Colle di Favilla and the Green Lake of Isola Santa with a free packed lunch and dinner in a typical italian Osteria.
- Day 3: Visit the lake of Vagli and the surrounding area, including the hermitage of San Viviano, with a free packed lunch and dinner in a typical Osteria.
- Day 4: Visit Piazza al Serchio and the Castelvecchio Fortress, lake of Gramolazzo and the surrounding area, with packed lunch and afternoon visit to the "Olimpio Cammelli" Museum of the identity of the Upper Garfagnana.
Prices starting from
duomo, Piazza Duomo, Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, LU, Italia
From 01 May 2022 to 15 October 2022
- Overnight stay with accommodation in the agreed facility: hotel/farm/ B&B/holiday home Half-board: breakfast and dinner in a restaurant, tavern or hotel
- Lunches as indicated in the program (lunch box on the first day)
- Drinks at meals
- Guided tours and excursions as stated in the program
- Tastings as stated in the program
- Entrances, if included in the program
- Train tickets as stated in the program
- Taxes and service charges
- An assistant/chaperone for the duration of the tour
- Transfers to/from places of residence
- Transfers during the tour
- Transfers to/from train stations
- Meals not mentioned or defined as free
- Optional visits and excursions
- Entrances not specified
- Entrance to the "Olimpio Cammelli" Museum of the Identity of the Upper Garfagnana
- Medical and baggage insurance and against cancellation fees
- Optional insurance
- Local tourist taxes, where applicable
- Tips and extras of any kind and of a personal nature
- Anything not expressly mentioned under "Prices Include" section
Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Piazza del Duomo, 6/7
Cancellation and no-show policies
- Cancellations up to 15 days before departure: 50% penalty.
- Cancellations from 14 days before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
Garfagnana Experience by I Viaggi di Andrea
Piazza del Duomo, 6/7
Castelnuovo di Garfagnana