A day visiting the two jewels of Tuscany with a Guide/Sommelier... with local cheese, gelato and wine tasting included!
Spend a fabulous day immersed in the most beautiful views and ancient hilltop villages in Tuscany!
In the morning we will visit Pienza, the ideal, perfect city built by Pope Pio II in the 1400's and extremely well preserved. A real step back into the Renaissance era! Great views and astonishing glimpses are guaranteed, and... some tasty bites of local Pecorino sheep cheese and a marvelous refreshing gelato!
Lunch en route and afternoon spent strolling in the romantic Montepulciano, one of the most ancient hill towns and famous for the Vino Nobile, a great red Sangiovese wine, locally produced. We will stroll among ancient noble palaces and artisans ateliers. Enjoy a cappuccino in the main square as well as the breathtaking views across the valley! This entire day will fill you heart, your eyes... and your bellies!
We will finish our tour visiting one of the historic underground wine cellars built centuries ago, with a fantastic wine tasting. Your private guide will make sure you enjoy a real full immersion into authentic Tuscan life.
The price is TOTAL up to 3 people and not per person.
Montepulciano, SI, Italia
From 01 April 2022 to 31 December 2023
- Lunch is NOT included
- Transportation: if you don't have your own car to drive around... ask me! I'll find the best solution for you among my trusted colleagues!
- guided walking tour in Pienza: you will understand why Pienza is an UNESCO world heritage site
- time to take pics of the amazing landscapes and views and a little shopping
- cheese tasting of the local Pecorino in one of the family-run little stores
- gelato tasting
- stroll in Montepulciano and visit its highlights, including the superb temple of San Biagio the gem of Renaissance, the main square, the artisans and the noble palaces
- visit the underground historical wine cellar and wine tasting
- private local qualified tour guide and Sommelier at disposal all day
Send me an email and I will answer promptly! I love customizing every single tour according to your needs and interests!
Cancellation and no-show policies
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.adayintuscany.com/en/index.html