Discovering a unique place that allows us to evoke the medieval era, thanks to its Rocca, the mighty walls and his splendid towers
There is a reason why Castiglione di Garfagnana is known as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
Surrounded by ancient walls with imposing towers, this village contains churches and interesting buildings from the past, especially the famous Rocca. From the inside of the village, a pleasant path brings us in a few minutes to the Chiesina della Corba, surrounded by lush meadows.
The visit also allows us to walk through the streets of the village, where it is possible to enjoy views and panoramas. From the Torrione della Brunella, in particular, the view is truly unique, just like the tour of this village.
Prices starting from
Castiglione di Garfagnana, LU, Italia
From 01 May 2022 to 15 October 2022
- Hiking guide during the whole itinerary
- Everything that is not expressly indicated in the "Prices include" section
Meeting at 09:30 in Castiglione di Garfagnana
For the complete and detailed program click here
- 48 hours notice required
- Children pay like adults
- The price of the excursion decreases as the number of participants increases and, in case, it will be reimbursed to you the greater expense incurred
- If you are part of a group of at least 6 people, you can choose the date you prefer
- Recommended period: May-October
Price: 43,00€ per person (minimum 4 people).
Cancellation and no-show policies
Garfagnana Experience by I Viaggi di Andrea
Piazza del Duomo, 6/7
Castelnuovo di Garfagnana