A path to admire the rolling hills of Chianti and taste of the products of an incredible land
These emotions have no time: this is why myTour in Italy offers you an intense journey that will make you appreciate and enjoy the value of Chianti in a half day full of authentic flavors and aromas.
The Chianti tour will allow you to explore the authenticity of the flavors of the Tuscan countryside and discover natural winemaking, to grasp the taste that a good glass of wine can convey. Our local guides will be able to lead you on a path in which history, art and peasant culture know how to merge to best evoke the roots that have animated this land for millennia. Enjoying the view of the vineyards is just one of the ways to get to know this area.
Tuscany is also the home of fine oils: a blend of ancient olive varieties, extra virgin olive oil from the Chianti area comes from the skilful combination of over 120 native qualities of olive trees. From a rugged land, peasant art has been able to draw from the finest oil fruit that knows how to transmit olfactory sensations and an incomparable taste.
Touch to understand, savour to discover. This is the impulse that animates the precious moments of the Chianti tour.
Visit the cellars of two of the most renowned wineries, taste the top products of local farms, and be overwhelmed by the unique atmosphere this corner of Tuscany offers. There is also time to end the day with a walk to the Castellina in Chianti to breathe the air of the village and explore its typical shops.
Prices starting from
T1 Villa Costanza, Scandicci, FI, Italia
From 21 November 2022 to 31 March 2023
From 01 April 2023 to 15 November 2023
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Wine and extra-virgin olive oil tasting
- Snack with typical products
- Visit 2 wineries with a tour of the historical cellars
- Free time to admire a Chianti hamlet
- The tour is confirmed only when the minimum number of participants is reached
- Pick-up and drop-off from different locations
- Gratuities (optional)
Florence Coach Station, Villa Costanza (Tram T1)
- 1.45 PM departure from Villa Costanza
- 2:30 PM arrival in Lornano and wine tasting
- 4:00 PM departure for Monteriggioni
- 4.20 PM arrival in Monteriggioni
- 4:50 PM departure for Poggio ai Laghi
- 6:00 PM departure for Villa Costanza
- 7:15 PM arrival at Villa Costanza
Cancellation and no-show policies
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Read the cancellation policieshttps://italy.mytour.eu/en/details/florence_sezione1/Chianti-Half-Day-Wine-Tour-florence/1707
Tour and Travel Services SA
Via Maggio 1/C