We will move from Rifugio Secchieta, high above the Forest Reserve of Vallombrosa and S.Antonio, following the ridge trail that will amaze us with its grandiose views of the Casentino mountains from Monte Falco and Falterona, from Monte Penna to Alpe della Luna and the distant Sasso Simone and Simoncello.
Accompanied by the first blooms on the soft summit pastures we will arrive on the "Uomo di Sasso", a mysterious and unique peak heritage of Ligurian frequentation, 1.537 meters above Reggello. We will then head to Croce al Cardeto, walk through a beautiful stretch of the Forest of St. Anthony up to the "Capanna delle Guardie" bivouac, and then conclude with a last spectacular view of the Valdarno our route at the Secchieta Refuge.
A tour not to be missed!
In this proposal we will get to visit:
- Mount Secchieta
- The panoramic ridges of Pratomagno
- The mysterious rock called "Uomo di Sasso"
- The Forest of St. Anthony
The tour will take place on Sunday, June 4, starting at 9:00 am.
Il Rifugio di Secchieta, Località Secchieta, Montemignaio, AR, Italia
Sunday 04 june 2023
Tel.: +39 348 0359096
- Assistance of legally qualified environmental hiking guide in accordance with Law 04/2013 and L.R. 86/2016
- RCT policy: it does not cover casual accident damage derived only as a non-exhaustive example, trips, slips or falls from overcoming obstacles
Anything not mentioned under "Prices Include" section
Montemignaio, rifugio Secchieta
- Difficulty: hiking
- Distance: 15 kilometers
- Altitude difference: 450 meters positive
- Route type: loop, historical, scenic interests
- Dogs allowed: yes, to be communicated at the time of booking to verify the achievement of the maximum number recommended for the hike
- What to bring: packed lunch, snacks, water 1 liter each, packed lunch, hiking or trail shoes mandatory, layered clothing (microfleece, windproof, shell or k-way), trekking poles (optional), backpack, battery charger
- The hike will be confirmed upon reaching a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 25
Cancellation and no-show policies
The guide reserves the right to make changes to the excursion to ensure the safety of the group, or to cancel the excursion in case of bad weather and/or alerts
Read the cancellation policieshttps://landscapewalkingtours.com/termini-e-condizioni/
Landscape Walking Tours
Via Tommaso Cortesi, 8