We will spend half day surrounded by the colours of the Tuscan countryside, walking through little valleys, woods and the hill of Montespertoli, not far from Florence.
From panoramic ridges we will see ancient castles and towers that still communicate with each other. We will focus on one in particular: the Castle of Montegufoni. We will discover its fascinating history since the 11th century, and its important role during the second world war as a refuge for the most important paintings in Florence. I will talk about some of these works.
What to bring: backpack, water, hiking boots or gym shoes (no sandals or open shoes), comfortable clothing, mask and hand sanitizer.
- € 45 per person for groups up to 3 adults
- € 30 per person for groups from 4 up to 5 adults
- € 20 per person for groups from 6 up to 8 adults
- € 15 per person for groups from 9 up to 10 adults
- Free under 12
- Lenght: 10 Km approximately
- Gradient: ± 300 mt
- Duration: 3,5 h approximately
- Itinerary: loop trail on paved, country roads and nature path
- Difficulty: medium, suitable for people used to hike
Anti-covid rules: wearing mask when it's not possible to keep 2mt distance between those attending
Prices starting from
From 27 March 2021 to 31 December 2021
Tel.: 349 60 34 218
- Organization and assistance by certified local Hiking and Tour Guide
- Anything not mentioned in services included
to be agreed at the booking
Cancellation and no-show policies
Tuscany Art and Nature
Via Pacinotti 86