A charming itinerary through Pontremoli old town, the door of Tuscany, medieval town along Via Francigena, rich in history and traditions
The visit is dedicated to the most significant medieval monuments: bridges, towers and fortresses.
The itinerary starts with an introduction dedicated to the origin and the development of Pontremoli village. Then we continue with a short walk along historical bridges and we reach Republic Square and the Town Hall Basement.
After the tale dedicated to Cacciaguerra Fortress, the itinerary continues through Piagnaro hamlet and ends with the visit to the Castle.
- On Wednesdays from April to October
- Meeting point: Sigeric Point, Via Ricci Armani 10, Pontremoli, at 10 o’clock
- Price (min 8 people): 15 € adults, 8 € children (6-14)
- Reservation is required: 3318866241 - email@example.com
- The itinerary can also be made on request, by reservation, for groups, groups or families
Sigeric Point Pontremoli, Via Armani Ricci, Pontremoli, MS, Italia
From 01 April 2023 to 31 October 2023
- Guided tour of the old town
- PIagnaro Castle ticket and Town Hall Basements
Sigeric Point - Via Ricci Armani- Pontremoli
Cancellation and no-show policies
sigeric - società cooperativa
via P. Bologna, 4, 54027 Pontremoli (MS)