A six-day holiday in Monte Pisano dedicated to discovery, adventure and relaxation on a bike
Six days in Monte Pisano alternating alternating moments on the saddle and others hiking in the unique places that distinguish the mountain, the city of Lucca and the Val di Serchio.
On the saddle we will discover Lake Massaciuccoli and its naturalistic oasis, the beaches of San Rossore Park, where nature reigns supreme on the top of the mountain and the city of Lucca with its medieval walls that can be completely traveled by bike.
One of the six days we park the bikes and enjoy ourselves visiting the beauty of Val di Serchio. To be exact, we are going to walk along the river Turrite Cava and discover a beautiful waterfall and, then, get lunch in a typical restaurant and finish the day with a canyoning lesson.
Between an excursion to the lake, in the city, on the beach or on the mountain, there will be delicious food and wine events in the accommodation facilities to let us discover the flavors of each place we visit.
After 6 days of sport and adventure, we will conclude our journey in the best way: we will start the last day with a typical cooking lesson, held by an expert cook, in a farmhouse, and then taste the dishes we have created together.
In the afternoon we will treat ourselves to a spa session in the relaxing and luxurious swimming pools of the Bagni di Pisa in San Giuliano Terme.
The tour runs from Thursday 14th to Tuesday 19th April.
Eden Park Resort, Via dell'Argine, 56017 San Giuliano Terme, PI, Italia
From 01 March 2023 to 31 December 2023
Tel.: +39 366 6949330
- E-bike and battery charger rental
- Helmet rental
- Expert hiking guide
- Accommodation and meals (quotation for double room)
- Assistance in case of breakdowns
- Free and secure parking
- Transfer service with driver (see itinerary)
- Meals with drinks included
- Tasting in the vineyard
- Speleo-canyoning and canyoning activities
- Easter picnic on the beach
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- Access to the SPA (Bagni di Pisa)
- Drinks between meals
- Extras along the route at the discretion of the guests
- Extra services in the structure (room bar, various paid services)
- Spa treatments
- City tourist tax
- Anything not mentioned in the "Included services" section
Bikevillage - Agnano (Pi)
- Difficulty: medium
- Route development: paved roads and dirt roads
- Length: about 35 km per day
- Duration of the tour: 6 days - 5 nights
- Meeting point: 2:30pm in Colignola (PI) – “Residence – Eden Park”
Cancellation and no-show policies
- Up to 8 days before the event, a refund of 50% will be provided for the costs of opening the file. After this deadline, no reimbursement is foreseen.
- In case of cancellation of the event by the organizer, a refund will be issued on the payment method used for the initial transaction.
- Montepisano DMC reserves the right to cancel the activity even a few days from the start due to force majeure by promptly informing customers and refunding all the amounts already paid without any mark-up or withholding.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://tour.montepisano.travel/en/trip/monte-pisano-and-its-lands-by-bicycle/
DMC Montepisano di timesis srl
Largo shelley, 22
San Giuliano Terme