Enjoy this walking tour and discover the renowned Square of Miracles in Pisa
Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture. You will visit the interior of the Cathedral with your guide and you will have time also to take pictures inside.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. Visit the interior of the Baptistery, the biggest in the Catholic world, and be ready for a nice surprise inside.
Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1,5 hour of guided tour in the Square, if you select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower, the Camposanto Monumentale, the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo, and the Sinopie Museum, also included.
Price (per person):
- Tour 29€
- Tour+Leaning Tower ticket 59€
- Children (0-7 years) tour 12€
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventive measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to bring your own mask and hand sanitizing gel
- The radios will be sanitized frequently and the earphones will be disposable (the customer can still use his own earphones)
- The groups will be small and during the visit please keep a distance of at least 1 meter between the participants
- Children under 8 years old cannot go up to the Tower for security reasons
- The Leaning Tower is not weelchair accessible
- Going up to the Tower is not recommended for people with heart-related problems
Prices starting from
Porta Santa Maria Pisa, Piazza Daniele Manin, Pisa, PI, Italia
From 01 March 2022 to 31 December 2023
Tel.: +39 3496403126
- Guided tour with licensed guide
- Cathedral ticket
- Baptistery ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Mask and hand sanitizer
- Tickets for the Leaning Tower (including entrance to Cemetery, Opa Museum and Sinopie Museum) are optional. If you choose this option, the price of the tour is 59€
Under the gate of Porta Santa Maria/Nuova in Piazza Daniele Manin. At the meeting point look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.
Cancellation and no-show policies
If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. In case of no show there is no refund.
Via contessa Matilde 64/d