Three days bike tour where you will discover the history of Tuscany, passing through San Gimignano and Chianti region
Three-day bike tour where you can ride through the hills of Chianti Classico, visiting medieval hamlets, castles and romanesque churches.
You will discover the history of Tuscany and the strong fight between Guelfi and Ghibellini.
The itinerary will take you up and down on the typical tuscan hills, surrounded by olive trees and vineyards. You will visit beautiful hill towns such as San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Siena.
At the end of each stage you can relax and taste some Chianti or Vernaccia di San Gimignano wines.
Prices starting from
From 01 March 2023 to 30 November 2023
- 4 Nights stay with breakfast in double room
- 1 Dinner, drinks not included
- Baggage transportation between the hotels
- Pick-up of everything you bought during your daily stage: wine, gift and more
- 1 intervention of technical assistance along the route (parts not included)
- Maps and information for your daily stage
- GPX tracks for GPS system
- Phone assistance by Anima Toscana staff
- Tourist city tax
- Medical insurance
- Day 1- Arrival in Florence. Accomodation in 3 stars hotel
- Day 2- From Florence to San Gimignano through Montespertoli and Certaldo; 60 km–elevation gain 1190m. Accomodation in 3 stars hotel
- Day 3- From San Gimignano to Chianti region through Monteriggioni and Castellina in Chianti; 56 km–elevation gain 970m. Accomodation in 4 stars hotel
- Day 4- From Radda in Chianti to Siena through Gaiole in Chianti and Castelnuovo Berardenga; 58 km-elevation gain 870m. Accomodation in 3 stars hotel
- Day 5- Departure
Cancellation and no-show policies
Up to 31 days before the start of the trip penalty equal to 25% of the total amount, from 30 to 21 days penalty of 50%. Less than 21 days: penalty equal to 100% of the total amount
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.bike-tour-tuscany.com/terms-and-conditions
Anima Toscana SRL
VIALE VITTORIO EMANUELE II, 67
Tel: +39 3288264014