Guided caving excursion to the Geo-Archeo-Adventure Park with flight of 200 meters on zip line
The Geo-Archeo-Adventure Park of the Equi Caves is a complex of great geological and palaeontological interest located within the Apuan Alps Regional Park that offers diversified activities for the public: geological, naturalistic and palaeontological visits, adventure experiences, hiking and e-bike tours.
With this offer, you can discover the part of our caves not open to the public with the speleo-adventure, a guided excursion unique in Italy in the splendid environment of the karstic cave between via ferrata and Tibetan bridges!
After the cave the emotion of flying thanks to a zip line of about 200 metres to observe our valley from a whole new perspective!
What is speleo-adventure:
An excursion in the caves caving section, equipped with via ferrata, Tibetan bridges, cable passages, harness and headlamp and with a qualified guide and secured to the continuous lifeline cable. The duration of the experience is 3 hours.
What is the zip line on the torrent:
A flight of 200 meters with harness and pulley over the Karst stream in the Caves Park. To reach the start, a short approach on footpath and small via ferrata, where you can observe the "Buca dei Serpi" (Giant's Hole, cylindrical erosion in the stream bed).
- Both routes are suitable for all visitors with good mobility and health. Access is permitted to persons over 10 years of age and 140 centimetres in eight, weight min 30 kg and max 120 kg
- Not accessible by wheelchair, not recommended during pregnancy and for those with heart problems.
Grotte di Equi Terme, Via Buca, Equi Terme, MS, Italia
From 24 September 2022 to 25 September 2022
From 01 October 2022 to 02 October 2022
Tel.: +39 3385814482
- Qualified guide-instructor for acrobatic routes in caves: teaching of progression techniques, safety and veriﬁcation of the degree of learning (instructive brieﬁng).
- Accompaniment, supervision and intervention by instructor-rescuer in the event of necessity.
- Approach with visit to the tourist section of the caves.
- Use of facilities and rental of PPE (personal protective equipment): helmet with headlamp, harness with safety kit for continuous lifeline, pulley and gloves
Anything not specified under "Prices include".
Cancellation and no-show policies
- For a full refund, please cancel your booking at least 48 hours before the start of the activity.
- This experience will only take place in favourable weather conditions. In case of cancellation for bad weather, you can choose between another date or a full refund.
- The proposal is activated with a minimum of 5 participants (under 5 participants alternatively € 200 per group for a private tour)
AlterEco Soc. Coop.
p.zza V. Emanuele 19