A 3-day itinerary to taste old-fashioned cuisine, superb wines and visit museums and fortresses of this part of Maremma
A pleasant 3-day stay, with a food and wine itinerary, that will give you the opportunity to taste old-fashioned cuisine and recipes, expertly prepared by local chefs, and superb wines by world-wide famous producers who have chosen our land.
The tour includes visits to rocca di Frassinello, Magma museum, Etruscan site of San Germano, rocca di Montemassi.
- For information or requests, contact us via e-mail
- Insurance for cancellation available on request
- We accept credit cards and bank transfers
- When booking, credit card is required as guarantee or an upfront payment of the 50% sent by bank transfer
- The reservation is confirmed only after receipt of the credit card data or the deposit.
This holiday package is offered in collaboration with the travel agency TravelToday.
Prices starting from
From 05 March 2021 to 31 December 2022
The prices are per person and include:
- Bed and breakfast (3 nights)
- Bicycle rental
- Lunches and dinners for the duration of the stay
Anything that is not mentioned in the "Prices include" section
- Day 1: Arrival, welcome and check-in. Meeting with the guide and a guided visit of Follonica and the Magma museum to discover the origins of the town and the ancient grain production chain. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2: Breakfast and departure to Rocca di Frassinello. Visit to the Etruscan site of San Germano, reach the cellar and a taste of local cheese and cold cuts. In the afternoon back to Follonica for a cooking class in a local restaurant to learn the preparation of tortelli. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3: Breakfast and departure to Montemassi village and castle. Visit rocca di Montemassi cellar and winery. Lunch and wine tasting. In the afternoon, visit to “Gold of Maremma”, a special olive oil produced by ancient methods. Return to Follonica. Light dinner and ice cream by the seaside.
- Day 4: Breakfast, free time for a relaxing walk and shopping. Farewell and departure.
Cancellation and no-show policies
Reservations, payment terms and cancellations You can send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation or modification up to 7 days before the date of arrival a fee of € 30,00 as a penality for the practice management is required. Ragarding cancellations up to 7 days a deposit of 100% of the entire stay will be charged. Package cancellation insurance policy on request.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.fabbfollonica.com/Pacchetti.htm
FABB Follonica Associazione Affittacamere e B&B
Piazza V Veneto m21