Discover the beauty of the unspoiled Tuscan nature amongst mild hills of Valdichiana Aretina and preparing typical dishes during a cooking class
The Valdichiana Aretina offers you the opportunity to be immersed in nature and appreciate its beauty, thanks to its gentle hills, its vegetation saved by modernity and its local fauna.
Our offer is dedicated to families who want to learn, discover and enjoy life in the countryside, among the lands recognized as the agricultural soul of Tuscany and once used as the "granary of Etrutria".
Enjoy your stay in this countryside and nourish your body and soul thanks to the culinary traditions that only this land can offer: test yourself with the cooking class and prepare the typical dishes of the Valdichiana Aretina to your friends!
The cost is valid for 2 adults and 1 child from 3 to 12 years (discount for children).
The cost does not include the tourist tax to be paid locally.
Cortona, AR, Italia
From 08 October 2021 to 31 December 2022
Tel.: +39 388 7569545
- 3 nights in accommodation in Valdichiana Aretina;
- Bird watching experience: observation of bird species with environmental hiking guide and tasting of typical products;
- Cooking class: learn to cook the typical dishes of Tuscan cuisine
Transfer (it is possible to organize transfer services on request)
- Day 1: Arrival at the facility and check-in
- Day 2: Excursion with environmental guide with guided bird-watching experience. Tasting of typical local products after the experience
- Day 3: Visit to a local company and Tuscan cooking class. Tasting of typical products and dinner with the products prepared during the cooking class
Cancellation and no-show policies
The total is refunded at 90% for cancellations received within 15 days of the arrival date. For cancellations received after 14 days from the date of arrival, no refund will be made.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.visitvaldichiana.it/en/packages-and-offers/individual/in-contact-with-unspoiled-nature-in-valdichiana-aretina
Valdichiana Experience Srl
Piazza Grande, 7