An path through the characteristic colors of this particular part of Tuscany with a visit to the villages of Trequanda and Petroio
A route in the heart of a stupendous territory suspended between the Val d'Orcia and the Crete Senesi, where the concept of "Landscape" as a set of natural and human characteristics is best detected, where the villages really seem to have come out of an impressionist painting and the colors of nature are full, saturated as the scenery with the cottages and farms that blend perfectly with the open hills and distant bell towers.
We will depart from the historic village of Trequanda, towering above a hill for a scenic walk through woods, villas and fields until we reach Petroio.
We will stop to admire the picturesque cone-shaped medieval center, known for its production of terracotta artifacts.
Resuming our walk, we will head into the Crete with incomparable views of Montisi and Montelifré, before arriving at Fattoria del Colle and concluding our tour in the historic center of Trequanda.
The highlights we will visit in this proposal:
- Monte Piazza di Siena
- Villa Salimbeni
- Fattoria del Colle and views over the Crete
The tour will take place on Sunday, Oct. 23.
Prices starting from
Sunday 23 october 2022
Tel.: +39 3480359096
- Assistance of legally licensed environmental hiking guide under L.R. 86/2016 with liability policy
- Anything not mentioned in "Prices include" section
- Lenght: 18 Km
- Difficulty: hike
- Elevation gain: 550 meters positive
- Trail type: loop, scenic, historical and naturalistic interests
- The tour will be conducted upon reaching a minimum of six individual participants or private group
- What to bring: sack lunch, water 1.5 liter each, mandatory waterproof hiking or trail shoes, long pants, layered clothing (micro fleece, windproof, shell or k-way), optional trekking poles, backpack and battery charger.
Cancellation and no-show policies
The guide reserves the right to make changes to the hike to ensure the safety of the group, or to cancel the hike in case of bad weather and/or alertness.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://landscapewalkingtours.com/termini-e-condizioni/
Landscape Walking Tours
Via Tommaso Cortesi, 8
Tel: +39 348/0359096