Excursion with apertif at sunset from the park of Bonistallo to Carmignano Castle
We will meet in the late afternoon at the Bargo Mediceo di Bonistallo from where we will begin our trek through fantastic views, hills and farms until we reach the historic village of Carmignano.
After an aperitif, we will head to the Fortress of Carmignano where we will admire at sunset a beautiful natural scenery that sweeps from Montalbano to the Calvana mountains.
With our headlamps lit we will go in search of the sounds of the countryside as we pass through woods, vineyards and streams!
The highlights we will visit in this proposal:
- The village of Carmignano
- Church of St. Lawrence in Montalbiolo
- Castle of Carmignano and the sunset views of Montalbano
- The forest and the countryside under the stars
The tour will take place on Sunday 11 June.
Prices starting from
Via Regina Margherita, 15, 59016 Poggio a Caiano PO, Italia
Saturday 11 june 2022
Tel.: +39 3480359096
- Assistance of environmental hiking guide legally qualified under L.04/2013 and L.R. 86/2016
- RCT policy: it does not cover damage from accidental injuries derived only by way of non-exhaustive example, stumbles, slips or falls from overcoming obstacles
Anything not listed under "Prices Include"
Parco Mediceo, Via Regina Margherita 15 in Poggio a Caiano
- Length: 12 kilometres
- Difficulty: easy level
- Uphill: 320 meters positive
- Trail type: Ring, historical and scenic interests
- Start: 6.00 PM - End: 10.00 PM
- The tour will be carried out upon reaching a minimum of four individual participants or a private group
- What I have to bring for the walk: snacks, water, walking shoes, comfortable clothes, sunhat, rain gear (depending on the weather), small backpack, face mask
Cancellation and no-show policies
The guide reserves the right to make changes to the excursion to ensure the safety of the group or to cancel the excursion in case of bad weather and/or alerts
Read the cancellation policieshttps://landscapewalkingtours.com/termini-e-condizioni/
Landscape Walking Tours
Via Tommaso Cortesi, 8
Tel: +39 348/0359096