Discover the Valdichiana senese and learn how to cook tuscan dishes with local Chef
Get in touch with people daily life, living unique and exciting experiences away from the usual tourist itineraries. An authentic journey through the culture, traditions and flavors of Tuscany.
You will discover the territory of the Valdichiana Senese and its products, accompanied by our local travel experts.
You will learn how to cook the main dishes of the tuscan cookery, such as handmade pici, bruschetta, cantucci and many others guided step by step by housewives and local chefs.
You will meet the artisans of taste directly in their companies, where you will closely observe their attention for quality and the genuineness of their food and wine products.
You will learn the taste of the local products and how to enhance their flavour thanks to the right combinations.
- Adults: full price
- Children from 3 to 12 years: 50% discount
- Children under 3 years: free
- Minimum 4 participants, maximum 16
- Accommodation in Double Room
- Supplement requested of € 100 for Single Rooms.
Montepulciano, SI, Italia
From 20 January 2021 to 30 December 2022
- 4 nights in agriturismo with breakfast
- All visits, tour, tickets, trasnport, lunches and tastings indicated in the program
- Tourist tax, to be paid upon check-out at the hotel
- Gourmet tour in the historic center of Montepulciano, a “delicious” walk through the alleys of accompanied by an expert local guide
- Tuscan cooking class at the farm to learn how to make the famous handmade pici and other local typical recipes
- At the end of the course, lunch in agriturismo
- Guided tour of Pienza, UNESCO heritage site, and visit to Piccolomini Palace, historic Mansion of Enea Piccolomini (Pope Pius II) with its panoramic garden
- Lunch in a dairy in Val d’Orcia, where you will discover the making process of the famous Pecorino di Pienza cheese
- In the afternoon you will be guided by a pastry chef to the refined art of local pastry. The course includes also the preparation of typical cantucci
- Guided tour of a chianina breeding farm, the biggest calves of the world from which the original “Florentine T-bone steak” originates
- Lunch at the farm based on chianina meat
Cancellation and no-show policies
The balance is refunded 100% up to 15days before arrival. From 14 days and within 7 days before arrival: 50% refund of the balance. After this term no refund will be given.
Read the cancellation policieshttps://www.valdichianaliving.it/en/offers/5-days-of-tuscan-life-and-local-food
Piazza Grande, 7