A cultural and artistic heritage of great value, which tells the artistic taste of one of the most important families in the history of Pontremoli
Thanks to the Sigeric tours you will have the possibility to discover this pearl of the Baroque of Pontremoli, inaccessible for a long time!
The visit of the Villa is a journey in time and history, but also a breathtaking itinerary among frescoes, marble statues, paintings of great artists and rich pieces of furniture belonging to different periods and styles.
A cultural and artistic heritage of great value, which tells the artistic taste of one of the most important families in the history of Pontremoli.
Offer: Villa Dosi’s extraordinary openings guided tour (1h approx.)
- Price: 10 euro adults - 6 euro kids (6-18 year old),
- Reservation is needed (tickets are limited, we will not accept not listed participants)
- For all tours the reservation is required, within 72 hours before the date
Villa Dosi Delfini, Via Chiosi, Pontremoli, MS, Italia
From 01 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
Via dei Chiosi, 5 Pontremoli, MS
- During every season of the year, we plan extraordinary openings and guided tours, which are possible to book also individually.
- The guided tour lasts approximately an hour and goes through all the external and internal spaces that are actually open to public: the yard, the gardens, the hall and the rooms of the main floor.
Cancellation and no-show policies
sigeric - società cooperativa
via P. Bologna, 4, 54027 Pontremoli (MS)
Tel: +39 331 8866241