Three days and two nights off the beaten historical path: medieval towers, etruscan findings, and the world of the modern and contemporary artists
The city of the Etruscans and alabaster and the Medieval Manhattan reveal their modern souls in a tour outside the beaten historical paths in the wonderful world of the contemporary artists who enrich this land with new ideas, suggestions and avant-garde.
A new way to discover the Giacometti's beloved Etruscans, art galleries and contemporary eccentricities that mark this land where modern art gives new life to the ancient heritage...
Please check the included services below or download the attached brochure to find out the details of the program.
- The price €340,00 is per person.
- This holiday package is for a minimum of two people
Volterra, PI, Italia
From 17 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
Tel.: +39 0588 86099
- Guided tour of Volterra HD
- Volterra card (Etruscan Museum, Art Gallery, Alabaster EcoMuseum, Palazzo dei Priori, Etruscan Acropolis, Roman Cistern and Roman Theater)
- Visit to an alabaster workshop with demonstration
- San Gimignano Pass wich includes the Civic Museums + the Collegiate Church of San Gimignano with the adjoining Museums (City Hall, Art Gallery, Torre Grossa, Archaeological Museum, Spezieria di Santa Fina, Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, Church of San Lorenzo in Ponte, Cathedral and Museum of Sacred Art)
- Guided tour of San Gimignano HD
- 2 dinners in a typical restaurant (appetizer + first or second course with sidedish)
- 2 light-lunches
- 2 nights in a 3 star hotel
- City tax, transfer, parking in Volterra and San Gimignano
- Drinks at meals
- All that is not specified under "Price includes"
Cancellation and no-show policies
Read the cancellation policieshttp://www.volterratur.it/
Consorzio Turistico Volterra Valdicecina scrl
P.IVA: 0130834 050 2
via franceschini, 34
Tel: 0588 86099