Guided tour of Casa Lucii with tasting of organic products: wines, Vin Santo, olive oil, seasonal vegetables and fruits
We open the doors of our estate "Casa Lucii" in order to let people know our history and our passion. In our farm we cultivate Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Chianti vineyards, and we have other vineyards dedicated to the production of young Tuscan wines or aged in the wood. We also produce Vin Santo, extra virgin olive oil, garden produce and seasonal dried fruit.
Since 2000 our agriculture is certified organic, a choice made to safeguard the environment in which we live and to produce pure wines.
The experience will begin with a guided tour of the farm's facilities: vegetable garden, orchard, vineyard, olive grove, vinsantaia, historic underground cellar, and collection of tools from the peasant world, followed by a tasting of 5 wines of your choice from the farm's production. The tasting is accompanied by our organic extra virgin olive oil "Il Canto", baked goods, high quality cheeses and cured meats, vegetables from the garden and seasonal fruit, and to finish, Vin Santo del Chianti "Curato" 2013 and Tuscan cantuccini.
Duration: about 2,5 hours
For more information visit: casalucii.shop/winetasting
Casa Lucii, Località Santa Maria, San Gimignano, SI, Italia
From 01 April 2022 to 01 October 2022
Tel.: +39 0577950199
- Guided tour of the farm: vegetable garden, orchard, vineyard, olive grove, vinsantaia, historical cellar and collection of tools of the peasant world
- Tasting of 5 wines of your choice from the farm production
- Chopping board of cheeses and cold cuts produced by local farms, accompanied with seasonal garden vegetables
- Extra virgin olive oil IL CANTO 2021 and bakery products
- DOC Vinsanto del Chianti 2013 accompanied by Tuscan Cantuccini biscuits
Cancellation and no-show policies
- No down payment for groups under 10 people
- For groups of more than 10 people must, at the time of booking, pay a deposit of 20% of the total amount, which will be retained in case of cancellation less than 48 hours before the scheduled date
LOC. SANTA MARIA A VILLA CASTELLI 49/C