Lunch or dinner based on typical dishes according to the tuscan tradition, expertly combined by a wine tasting with five Diacceroni wines
In the splendid panoramic setting of the hills near Volterra, the restaurant "La Cantina" of the Diacceroni Organic Farm is the ideal setting to enjoy the menu of selected dishes paired with our wines, an extraordinary experience of taste and flavors.
This experience offers you the opportunity to savour the authentic traditional flavour during a three-course lunch or dinner tasting five of our Diacceroni wines artfully paired with typical Tuscan dishes of our region.
During this lunch or dinner, you will interact with our expert staff who will illustrate, in Italian and English, all the secrets and curiosities of winemaking: the growth of the vines, the artisan methods of processing the grapes and the role of wine in the traditional Tuscan cuisine.
You will also get to know the techniques of cultivating the vine, the vinification processes and the ageing of wine.
Our tasting proposal offers:
- Welcome aperitif with Prosecco EXTRA DRY Doc
- Antipasti Diacceroni paired with Tuscan IGT Rosé Wine
- Tagliatelle and pork ragout with plums, cherry tomatoes and pistachios paired with Organic Sangiovese and Merlot Toscana IGT wine
- Beefsteak and vegetables paired with Organic Chianti Colli Senesi Riserva DOCG
- Homemade dessert paired with Vin Santo
- On request, we offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menus
- When: on request
- Duration: 1 h and 30 min
Agriturismo Biologico Diacceroni, Via della Bonifica, Volterra, PI, Italia
From 30 March 2021 to 31 December 2022
Tel.: +39 058833244