Explore our vineyard to discover and taste the organic products of our farm, immersed in the beautiful nature of Monte Pisano
Are you looking for a Tuscan winery, near Pisa, for a tasting of organic wine and olive oil surrounded by nature? Fattoria San Vito awaits you.
Matteo will welcome you in the vineyard and will tell you our history and the philosophy of natural winemakers.
After a short walk through the vines, we will meet in the garden in front of the cellar to taste our natural wines and organic extra virgin olive oil. The wines will be paired with Tuscan bruschette with olive oil, local organic cheeses and vegetarian snacks.
Our Wine tours and olive oil tastings take place on:
- Thursday, Friday, Sunday at 7pm
- Saturday at 11.30am and at 7pm
The visit lasts a total of about 1 and a half hours and schedules are subject to change.
You can choose between:
- Tasting of 4 Tuscan wines and bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
15€ adults - 10€ children 6/17 years (minimum 4 pax adults)
- Tasting of 5 wines, bruschetta, organic cheeses, vegetarian snacks
25€ adults - 15€ children 6/17 (minimum 2 pax adults)
- Tastings for groups (at least 6 paying adults) every day of the week with personalized schedule
- Free children up to 5 years
- Places are very limited, reservations are essential and must be made at least one day in advance
- Our tastings are vegetarian, you can provide vegan menus on request
- Our spaces and the vineyard are accessible to disabled person
- The tastings will be organized in the garden of the farm, in complete safety and complying with the provisions Covid-19. We ask the customers to come equipped with mask.
Prices starting from
Fattoria San Vito, Via Caprili, Calci, PI, Italia
From 01 July 2021 to 05 September 2021
Visit and tasting with an english guide
Transport to reach the cellar
Cancellation and no-show policies
No penalty for cancellations
Fattoria San Vito
Via Caprili 5